Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back to the real world

Spain, was simply amazing...hot, yes...but amazing. I've never felt so at home anywhere I've travelled before (perhaps because even with 4 very badly taught years of Spanish in high school, I still can understand the language, somewhat). I can easily see myself living in Barcelona. The city feels very alive. It has my favorite landscape of beach and mountains. The food is wonderful, the colours are vibrant, the people are tanned to perfection, and the beer is cheap. The entire time we were on holiday, Leo and I kept asking ourselves why we moved to London. The only answer we could think of was so that we could travel...and especially travel to Spain as often as possible.

More details and pictures to come...now, back to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you like Spin more than Portugal?
Olga

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant to say Spain

Jen said...

i think i could see myself living in barcelona more than living in lisbon...but i really loved both places