Saturday, September 12, 2009

My summer vacation part 1

I know I've been terrible at updating this blog...let's just consider it was my summer break. So here's what I did on my summer vacation, even though I haven't had any time off and it's barely been warm enough to consider it summer.

Our friend Steve from college came to visit us with his sister Michelle, so we, of course, had a bbq. We celebrated our friend Caron's birthday with a picnic in Queen's Park. We went to the Royal Opera House to see Swan Lake, which was a birthday gift from Leo's parents, complete with salmon sandwiches and champagne during intermission (Thank you!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,
I am glad that summer is over and you are blogging again!
Olga

Jen said...

sorry i've been so lazy

Anonymous said...

Glad I checked the blog today. I had just about given up.
Aunt Bonnie